PAYMENT TERMS OUTLINE
1. 25% of the guaranteed billing at the time of booking/confirmation.
2. 75% of the expected billing, minimum 60 working days before the function
3. 100% of the expected billing amount minimum 7 working days before the function
4. A valid credit card has to be furnished 2 days prior to the event where the hotel will take authorisation for incidentals and charge the same, post event closure on the card.
5. A 10% buffer amount shall be collected for the extra billing that may be accrued during the function, the same shall be redeemable if not utilized within 15 days of the event.
The same can be paid through a pre authorization on a valid credit card
6. All cheque payments shall be carried out in the name of “Vivanta by Taj, President, Mumbai” or “PIEM Hotels Ltd” and have to submitted minimum 7 days working days before the function.
7. Balance all bills will be settled immediately at the end of the function by cash/credit card
8. Please note that the Advance Payment / Security deposit is non-refundable, except in the event of the cancellation of the function due to acts of terrorism / natural / any other
calamity resulting in the issuance of a travel advisory against travel
9. For payments made in foreign currency, the exchange rate prevalent on the day of the payment shall be considered for calculating the amount payable
10. Refunds, if any, shall only be made in Indian currency and shall require a PAN Card to do so.
11. As per the Income Tax Regulations for all payments of Rs.25, 000/- and above in cash the PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER of the client needs to be informed to the hotel.