The St. Regis Mumbai boasts an ideal location in the city’s premier entertainment and commercial district of Lower Parel. With 386 rooms & suites, 9 award-winning restaurants & bars, a collection of exquisite Indian contemporary art and the signature St. Regis Butler Service, the country’s tallest hotel is truly A Meeting of Legacies. And alternatively… A Capital Destination - Offering convenient access to the Parel and Worli commercial districts, The St. Regis Mumbai is a timeless address for conducting business in the financial capital of India. The Bandra Kurla Complex is also nearby, and the airport is 13 kilometres away. Metropolitan Haven - The hotel’s fitness centre, swimming pool, and spa offer welcome escapes. Dining venues’ cuisines include Indian, Japanese, pan-Asian, Middle Eastern, and Mediterranean. State-of-the-art banquet halls are elegantly appointed and thoughtfully arranged. Restful and Refined - Business and leisure visitors alike will appreciate the indulgences and stunning views afforded by 386 well-appointed guest rooms, suites, and serviced apartments. Whatever the request, St. Regis Butler Service is available any time, day or night.
The first St. Regis in India
- The tallest hotel in the country
- The hotel with the largest lead in category rooms in the competitive set at 45sqm
- The only hotel in the competitive set with residential suites offering access to all hotel facilities
- The hotel features he Zenith Party Suite; the Highest Private Party Suite in the country on Level 38
- The only hotel in the competitive set with every specialty restaurant and bar as award winners
- The hotel with the most number of F&B offerings under one roof in the country (9)
- The hotel’s restaurants and bars are the highest in the city - Yuuka, the Highest Japanese restaurant; By the Mekong, the Highest Asian restaurant; Li Bai, the Highest Social Bar & Lounge; EXO, the Highest Nightclub and Asilo, the Highest Rooftop Lounge.
- The highest Ballroom in the city (located on 9th Floor) that includes an adjoining terrace offering the finest views in the city.