Hyatt Regency Delhi is strategically located in the city's central business district, 20 minutes’ drive from Indira Gandhi International airport and ten minutes from the Embassies,corporates and shopping hubs.It is one among the few five star hotels in the city offering a large inventory of around 507 rooms including 51 suites. Along with a set of fully furnished one, two and three bedroom apartments integrated with the hotel facilities and ready for rent or lease. The hotel houses some of citys award winning restaurans and lounge.Including traditional Chinese at The China Kitchen, authentic Italian at La Piazza, oriental at TK'S Oriental grill, an all day dining facility at Cafe, an English lounge bar by the name of Polo Lounge and a European style bakery - Sidewalk. Hyatt Regency Delhi Hyatt Regency Delhi offers more than 2,955 square metres /32,050 square feet of meeting space with a combination of function, form and technology.
The hotels brand new introduction - The Mansion’s Oval Room is Delhi’s first event space featuring dramatic open show kitchens that redefine the approach to events held in the city. The unique features of the The Mansion's Oval Room are as follows:
· The new oval venue is flushed with natural light
· 3.8 m tall (12.4 ft) stylish 43 mm thick glass wall, coated with copper mesh from GKD in Germany to reduce the glare by 65%
· Live kitchen with world class Marrone cooking suites from Italy. The walls are adorned with Milas Lilac marble, book-matched from Italy.
· High ceilings are completed with perlata paint and silver leaf work, and dressed with contemporary fibreoptic chandeliers, mood lighting, and minimal décor
· The courtyard adds ample fresh air, and lends itself to many different event styles
· Wood fire oven and duck oven from Beech Ovens, Australia
· Multi-functional mobile stations
· Xorel, USA acoustic fabric on the ceiling is used for minimal noise impact