Top 5 Wedding Destinations in India
Who doesn’t want an exclusive and exotic wedding experience, away from the hustle and bustle of the city? You want some place “nice” for your wedding and you also want it to be well-organized. Destination weddings are one of the most popular choices among Indian brides and grooms today.
Let us check out top 5 wedding destinations in India where you could ideally have your dream wedding:
- Udaipur: Rajasthan, home to enthralling forts and palaces, is a favourite wedding destination. Udaipur, the city of lakes, hosts exotic fort and palace locations like Devi Garh, Ananta Udaipur, Oberoi Udaivilas, Hotel Lakend, Ramada Resort and Spa, Lalit Laxmivillas and many more. Availability of authentic traditional hotels and availability of tourist activities in and around Udaipur, makes it the most popular wedding destination in India.
- Goa: Ideal for beach weddings and sunset weddings, you could have the wedding of your dreams on the sands of Goan beaches.With the Arabian Sea on the background and plenty of options in food and drinks, you could customize your wedding well. Popular choices include the Lalit Golf Spa Resort, Gram Mercure Shrem Resort and the Country Inn Resorts and Suites by Carlson. Seafood, wine, music and availability of luxurious hotels/resorts is the reason why Goa is a huge hit for destination weddings.
- Agra: What’s more interesting than having a wedding against the backdrop of the most famous monument of love, the Taj Mahal. With hotels and forts organizing weddings with the Taj Mahal as their theme or background, couples enjoy the romantic settings that are created. Combination of Mughal and the Brij culture, Agra is ideal for royal weddings because of the built-in architecture and the elegant view of the symbol of love.
- Kerala: The backwaters, the beaches and the hill stations of Kerala prove to be an ideal wedding destination for a picturesque wedding. Choices are in abundance, ranging from The Leela Kovalam, The Le Meridien to Dream hotels Kochi. The traditional Kerala plantain leaf meal is a treat to the taste buds. Owing to the beautiful locations and the possibility of experimenting novel stuff like the groom coming on an elephant or having traditional folk dances during the wedding, makes Kerala a popular wedding destination.
- Hyderabad: The enthralling architecture of the forts and palaces of Hyderabad , the Nawabi royalty, lush gardens and the aristocratic ambience makes Hyderabad a popular choice for destination weddings.The Taj Falaknuma, the Westin Hyderabad, Hotel Novotel and Chowmallah palaces are famous wedding destinations.The spicy Hyderabadi cuisine is yet another reason to host a good wedding there.
There are many more wedding destinations in and around India. To know more, visit www.7vachan.com